Nada Brahma is conveniently located, one hour away from Juan Santamaria International Airport in San Jose, within the mountains of San Ramon. We are blessed with views of lush green mountains overlooking the Gulf of Nicoya. Our central location makes it easy and accessible to journey to some of Costa Rica’s most sought after destinations.
We are two hours away from La Fortuna, home to Costa Rica’s best hot springs and zip lines, three hours away from Guanacaste, known for its beautiful beaches and surf culture, and one hour away from La Paz National Park, a nature sanctuary where you can experience wildlife amidst beautiful waterfalls.
The average temperature is 25 degrees Celsius in the daytime and 18 degrees Celsius in the early mornings and evenings. The feeling of being in perpetual springtime temperatures invite you to become one with nature. By far, the best part of San Ramon is its authentic village feel. This is a place where you can feel completely immersed in Costa Rican culture and understand what the Ticos (Costa Rican people) refer to as “Pura Vida” or pure life! Our coordinator will happily assist you in planning your stay, including organizing your arrival and departure or transition to another location.
- Access to private waterfalls and rivers
- Nature walking trails
- All healthy organic vegan and vegetarian meals
- Natural fruit juices
- Temazcal (sweat lodge)
- Sundeck and hammocks for relaxing
- Sacred space for yoga and silent meditation
- Fire pit for evening gatherings under the stars
- Therapy room for one-on-one integration and energy therapy
- Shared rooms in peaceful mountain setting
- Laundry machines
- Transportation included
- Non-smoking and non-alcohol environment