Oregano Oil-Nature’s Antibiotic
One of my favorite oils for health recovery is the oregano oil. Here, I will share some tips on how to use it and cases where it is so effective that the results are almost too good to be true.
Oregano oil is the most powerful natural antibiotic in the world. It is natural, safe to use, and does not promote the creation of mutant strains of bacteria. Used in small quantities, it is powerfully effective against a large number of pathogens such as fungi, parasites, bacteria and viruses without the imposition of negative side effects associated with most common antibiotics.
Its active ingredient, carvacol, is one of the most potent antiseptics. You should always be careful that the oil you use is pure and edible since otherwise it will not give the effect you are looking for.
Detox the Lungs
You can make vapors, steams, or water vapor inhalers with about 3 drops of oregano essential oil to fight lung infections and cough.
Stimulate the Immune System
The most important thing for health is to maintain a strong immune system. Studies have put oregano oil as an important immune system stimulant, much more than echinacea.
If you are an athlete, oregano oil is the best companion ever! When the oil penetrates the tissues, it provides relief, accelerating healing and reducing pain.
One of the most common fungal problems is candidiasis. Mix 1 drop oregano oil with 3 drops olive oil and use a dropper to administer under the tongue once a day or mix with juice and consume at least 3 times a day. If the infection is aggressive, use vegetable capsules and add about 2 drops of oregano oil and take it three times a day with food. In this case, it will be important to eliminate sugar and refined flour from the diet. You should always drink plenty of water to help eliminate toxins from the blood.
- DO NOT consume oregano oil if you are pregnant.
- Keep the oil away from eyes, mucous membranes and areas of sensitive skin.
- Never use it undiluted directly in the mouth or skin since it is very strong and can burn you.
- You can dilute it in olive oil, coconut oil or honey.
- Make sure it is a pure and food-grade oil. Some commercial oils are for external and topical use only.
- It is always advisable to start with low doses and increase slowly to observe the effects on the body.
- Never use it pure on the skin as it is too potent and can cause a lot of damage, always mix it with olive oil, about one or two drops in a teaspoon of oil.
If you need more help to recover your health you can count on my online services.
Have a vibrant health!
By Fanny Barquero