What is Rapé?
For thousands of years, tobacco has been used as a powerful plant medicine for many indigenous groups. Specifically, Rapé is the name of a dried and powdered tobacco snuff that is made in conjunction with other plants from the Amazon. Rapé is used as a powerful and beautiful healing medicine. It is pronounced “ra-pé” in Spanish. Rapé is applied into the nose through a blow pipe known as a tepi. Unlike the common tobacco found in cigarettes, the tobacco used to make Rapé is organic and does not contain harmful additives.
Benefits of using Rapé
- Helps clear and focus the mind
- Helps to balance both sides of the brain and ground your energy.
- Brings you into the present moment
- Helps clear energies in preparation for Ayahuasca
- Helps to calm emotions and reduce anxiety
- Helps to clear sinus of mucus and bacteria
FOR ANY OTHER QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS? PLEASE CONTACT US AT firstname.lastname@example.org