Nada Brahma offers a unique Detox, Healing, Meditation and Yoga retreat which provides the perfect environment and combination of Kambo and natural therapies to purify your mind, body and soul and get rid of toxins from your body that often affects ones emotional, mental, physical and spiritual health. During your stay, you will also be provided a variety of juices, wheatgrass shots and clean organic food, rich in nutrients to aid in your cleansing. In addition, Ayahuasca will also be made available to all participants who want to take a step further and embark on a healing spiritual journey within.
What does the retreat include?
- Transportation to and from the San Jose (SJO) airport (35 minutes away)
- All vegetarian/vegan meals and beverages - all natural and organic ingredients are used when possible.
- A peaceful and comfortable room on our 2 acre property with access to waterfalls, rivers, amazing views and nature trails
- 3 Kambo ceremonies
- Daily yoga and meditation
- Optional coffee enemas
- Daily juicing
- 1 Ayahuasca ceremony
- Temascal (Sweat Lodge)
- Integration work with Carlos, our ceremony facilitator and spiritual guide
- 1 day excursion
- All activities
Unofficial Retreat Schedule – We like to customize retreats according to the energy and preferences of the group. The following is to give you an idea of how you will spend your retreat.
- SATURDAY – Arrival day. Get to know the staff, the grounds and relax after travel. Barn fire if weather permits.
- SUNDAY – Morning yoga and meditation. Nature walk to nearby waterfalls. 1st Kambo ceremony.
- MONDAY – Morning yoga and meditation. Workshop regarding health and detox. Temascal ceremony. Barn fire if weather permits.
- TUESDAY – Morning yoga and meditation. 2nd Kambo ceremony and additional activities.
- WEDNESDAY - Morning yoga and meditation. Optional morning enema. Relaxing activities. Optional Ayahuasca ceremony.
- THURSDAY – Day of relaxation and integration. Afternoon yoga and meditation and 3rd Kambo ceremony.
- FRIDAY – Morning yoga and meditation. Excursion day
- SATURDAY – Breakfast and transportation to Airport.