Join us for a Life-Changing Experience and Journey Within.
Our retreats provide the opportunity to explore the self and understand the true nature of reality. The variety of plant medicines utilized not only cleanse the mind, body, and spirit but also are healing both physically and emotionally. We are experienced in working with trauma victims. veterans suffering from PTSD, and those suffering from drug addiction.
Carlos, our ceremony facilitator and spiritual guide, will decide which medicines are needed depending on your individual needs and the energy of the group. The plant medicines are here to assist you on your journey by beginning the inner-work that is necessary to expand your consciousness and to re-discover who you truly are.
Please note, our retreats are generally limited to 5-8 guests. Our limited group sizes allow for more time to work one-on-one, thus creating a more supportive and intimate atmosphere. Each guest is encouraged to feel at home while staying at our little piece of paradise.
The Ayahuasca retreat is comprised of:
- Transportation to and from San Jose (SJO) JuanSantaMaria International Airport
- 2-3 powerful Ayahuasca ceremonies guided by Carlos, our experienced spiritual guide. A third ceremony is optional and depends on how you feel and your energy level.
- 1 Kambo Ceremony.
- Additional plant medicines are recommended only according to your energetic needs. This may include Yoppo, San Pedro, and/or Rapé (tobacco ceremony).
- Temescal, a traditional (sweat lodge) ceremony.
- Individual one-on-one integration work with Carlos.
- Reiki and Energy work
- Daily Yoga and Meditation
- All meals prepared in accordance with the recommended plant medicine diet.
- A relaxing day excursion to one of Costa Rica’s popular destinations.
- Nature walks to our own private waterfall.
- Free laundry service
After your retreat: For many, our retreat is just the beginning of a spiritual journey. Although many are motivated to return home with a deeper connection and understanding of themselves and their lives, some find it difficult to integrate back into their familiar habitat. For that reason, we offer 1-2 additional private integration sessions following your retreat. They will be scheduled approximately 1 month and then 3 months after your retreat at no additional charge.
Unofficial Retreat Schedule: We like to customize retreats according to the energy and preferences of the group. The following is to give you an idea of how you will spend your retreat.
- SATURDAY – Arrival day. Get to know the staff, the grounds and relax after travel. Barn fire if weather permits.
- SUNDAY - Nature walk to nearby waterfalls and a relaxing day leading up to your 1st Ayahuasca ceremony.
- MONDAY – Day of rest and reflection. Optional Kambo ceremony. Evening meditation and barn fire if weather permits.
- TUESDAY – 2nd Ayahuasca ceremony
- WEDNESDAY - Day of rest and reflection. Optional Temascal. Evening meditation and barn fire if weather permits.
- THURSDAY – 3rd Ayahuasca ceremony.
- FRIDAY – Excursion day
- SATURDAY – Breakfast and transportation to Airport.