Join us for a Life-Changing Experience and Journey Within.
Please note, our retreats are generally limited to 6-10 guests. Our limited group sizes allow for more time to work one-on-one, thus creating a more supportive and intimate atmosphere. Each guest is encouraged to feel at home while staying at our little oasis.
The Ayahuasca retreat is comprised of:
- 3 Ayahuasca healing ceremonies
- Temazcal (Sweatlodge)
- Kambo ceremony
- Rapé (tobacco ceremony)
- Other plant medicines which Carlos may decide to offer include Huachuma "San Pedro" or Yopo
- Daily Yoga and Meditation (suitable for all levels)
- Reiki and Energy therapy
- A health and nutritional consultation with our holistic health coach
- A personalized health and detox program for when you return home
- A special excursion to one of Costa Rica's beautiful attractions
- Nature walks to our private waterfalls
- Unlimited time with our staff for integration after each ceremony
- All healthy meals in accordance with the plant medicine diet
- All transportation to and from (SJO) San Jose Airport (during pick-up times)
- Complimentary laundry service
8 Days/7 Nights Retreat - Shared Room - $1550.00 per person
Before your retreat: Guests are asked to follow dietary restrictions for at least 7 days prior to the commencement of their retreat. For dietary restrictions, please refer to information provided under Ayahuasca here. Although we are flexible and are sometimes able to accept last minute reservations, if you are considering one of our retreats, please contact us at least one (1) week before the start so that there is enough time to implement the dietary restrictions.
Medical Screening: If you decide to attend one of our retreats, we ask that you fill out our Medical Screening Form. Once we receive and review your Medical Screening form, we can proceed with collecting a $500 deposit to hold your spot.
After your retreat: For many, our retreat is just the beginning of their spiritual journey. Although many are motivated to return home with a deeper connection and understanding of themselves and their lives, some find it difficult to integrate back into their habitat. We encourage retreat guests to stay in touch with other members of their group for continued connection and support following their retreat. We also make ourselves available a few times per month to speak to any guest that is having difficulty with the integration process.
Unofficial Retreat Schedule